Wednesday, January 12, 2011

GoldEgg is here to save your dad and my dad

My parents have been married for over 40 years and they can't watch TV together anymore because my dad won't stop watching the Food Network, and my mom won't stop complaining about it.  Apparently this is an epidemic because I just saw a South Park episode about it.

Since my dad probably can't go to the store to get my mom a Valentine's Day card because he'd miss Diner's Drive-ins and Dives,  I made one he could give her.  I tried to show it to him but he couldn't hear me because Paula Deen was talking, ya'll.

check it out for yourself:

1 comment:

  1. I've only been married 16 years (only) and you just strike too close to home, my dear.

    Only in our case it is martial art films in Chinese which are subtitled in Korean. Rather than the Food Network (schwing-schwing-scwhing, hiiiiii-yah).

    ReplyDelete